segunda-feira, 11 de junho de 2018

There is a song that everytime i hear it i remember you. It is a song of love. My soul smiles, my heart imediatly expands - and i remember you. I love this song deeply and i always want to dedicate it to you. It doesn't happen to every song, and either hadn't happened to any other lover - person or thing. I could love anything and any one, and i could feel like dedicating it to many of them,  but my feeling brings you and only you, imediatly. Your smile, your voice, your smell, your eyes, your hug. I could dedicate it to my loved dad, or to my passion for music, but somehow, and for my surprise, it is not. It is to you. Fact. No need to explain, it is. Dot. 
But i can. I can tell you I remember how many moments we shared growing up as spirits and as human beings. Tensions and pleasures. You will say more tensions, i know. But I realize you are the one sharing with me the discovery of being a woman on this century, the person i want to be, the life i dreamed with and the one i still want to live. Easy or not, right or wrong, i really don't know. I even don't know if it still will be, but you are and you will be here, always, with me. We are witnessing our moments And i thank you for this. I hope you don't mind that I put down in words how wonderful my life is to have you in my world. Love you forever.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário